WELCOME to my first blog!

Welcome! I am glad to say that this is my first blog. You are welcome to comment on the various educational technologies that I will post information on in the next few weeks. There are links to the various technologies so that you can view samples of how each of the technologies work. Enjoy!

I hope that this will help me and you increase the use of technology in the classroom to enhance our students learning.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WHOA! My first post...

Well, so far, I am vey excited about this class. I hope that we can share a lot of information about the online technologies that we could use in our classroom. I think I may end up setting up a blog for my students for next year. but of course, AACPS needs us to complete a course on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment