WELCOME to my first blog!

Welcome! I am glad to say that this is my first blog. You are welcome to comment on the various educational technologies that I will post information on in the next few weeks. There are links to the various technologies so that you can view samples of how each of the technologies work. Enjoy!

I hope that this will help me and you increase the use of technology in the classroom to enhance our students learning.


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cool and Free!

So on one of the websites that we were using in class had a link to a "create your own free website" using Wix.

I really like it so far, but I've only used it for 5 minutes. You may want to check out the website....

I have found also that a number of educators use Wix as their source for a website, similar to tiny url. This is an example of an educator that uses this website source as to how she built her own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment